Borders book signing

Borders book signing
Arly signs THE MEANS OF ESCAPE
Browsings, Musings and Living a Writer's Life

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What happened?

Still thinking about yesterday's great lunch at Roggeri's. Lovely primevera with shrimp and scollops. I didn't get to dessert. Love restaurants that specialize in good service without hanging over your shoulder, or the tired, "Hello, I'm whats-his-name, and I'm your server." To top off the day, perfect weather.

Jeeez! Spent the morning in my backyard. Turned into a jungle and not overnight. Have a feeling the spurt of new growth from recent rains has gotten ahead of me. Husband, Ralph removed a peaky blue spruce shrub and replanted it in the back yard, in what we refer to as "the back forty." Damn thing looks half dead.

Had a short story published in THIS PATH, an anthology published by the Silver Bloomers. Never occurred before to me to try this publisher. Proves I am not a business woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment