Borders book signing

Borders book signing
Arly signs THE MEANS OF ESCAPE
Browsings, Musings and Living a Writer's Life

Saturday, November 14, 2009

THE CONNECTIONS BOOKSTORE

A week ago I met a charming woman, Peggy Turner, owner of the last independent book store in Fort Worth, rightfully called CONNECTIONs BOOKSTORE on Forest Park Blvd. She introduced me to Leslie M. Gordon, local author of THE HOMELESS CHRISTMAS TREE. I plan to return to the bookstore on the 21st this month for a signing of the Silver Boomers Anthology "The Path," which has a short story of mine titled "Side Trip," actually an excerpt from my novel RAINTREE.

Peggy has agreed to hold a booksigning for me in her store as soon as we settle on a date. I've ordered the copies of The Means of Escape from PublishAmerica. Looks as though December 5th is a possible date.

There have been disappointments along the way; for example, Barnes & Noble refused to give me a book signing because my novel is published on demand. Now if I can figure out how to do a press release --- ?

No comments:

Post a Comment