Borders book signing

Borders book signing
Arly signs THE MEANS OF ESCAPE
Browsings, Musings and Living a Writer's Life

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Book Signing

I'm not good at marketing myself but the book signing went well. I expected more people but I had a great time with the people who came. Peggy Turner actually pushed a few potential buyers to the signing table.

Now I'm ready for bigger game. Last Friday, Borders Bookstore called to ask if I'd like to do a signing. LIKE TO? I am now booked for 20th of February. I'm ready. It seemed as though this would never happen. I've been writing for years, but it's taken me a long time to master what is referred to as a 'writer's life, the craft of writing fiction.'

Go back two weeks ago to a neighborhood party when I saw THE MEANS OF ESCAPE on their coffee table. Now, that's a great feeling.

1 comment: